Land for sale JomtienRef.: LN5945
Land for sale Jomtien close to the beach
Development land for sale Jomtien, Soi Wat Boon, 200 sq wah, 800 sqm, great location
800 sqm of development land for sale by Soi Wat Boon, Jomtien, ideal for low-rise condo / hotel
200 sq wah = 800 sqm
In many cases the map location is only approximate, as requested by the Owner, but should give you a good indication of the location of the property.
Client confidentiality is observed in all cases.
Construction Insurance available from PATTAYA INSURANCE
Telephone: 080 091 6667
VISA services available from PBA
Telephone: 093 652 9444
Access to the Property
Viewings are by appointment only as requested by the Owner
Please contact Robert for a viewing
Robert Watson cips® crs® sres® nar®
Telephone: 08 1938 8391 or if calling from outside Thailand +66819388391
APPS: WhatsApp, Messenger or LINE are ok
Notes and Comments on the Jomtien area
These notes and comments have been written to assist you in understanding the areas of Pattaya and to help you make the correct decision about the location of your proposed next home in Pattaya.
Jomtien lies to the south of Pattaya and has its own long sandy beach that seems to go on forever.
A few years ago Jomtien 2nd Road was constructed from the start of Jomtien going through many intersections and finishing on Sukhumvit Road, opening up new land for development.
Jomtien comprises single houses, pool villas, low-rise condominiums, condominium resorts and high rise condominiums.
On Thappraya Road you have the “strip” of restaurants often jokingly referred to as Beverly Hills with such restaurants as Aquapazza, Gians, Indian By Nature and Pan Pan along with Froggy Fraser’s pub Frasers.
Off Theprassit Road you have the Mediterranean / French restaurant,Momento Beach.
There are numerous local Thai restaurants and large food markets in the area, notably the Theprassit weekend market.
Take-away DELIVERY food is available from many Pattaya restaurants through web-based food delivery services.
Convenience stores such as 7/11 and Family Mart are in the area. For larger food shopping the 24–hours FOODMART is on Thappraya Road.
Pharmacies and clinics are in abundance.
There is a good selection of Local and Bi-Lingual schools in the area with the main international schools being Tara Pattana International School, Rugby School and Regents International School.
Banks can be found on Thappraya Road, Theprassit Road and Jomtien Beach Road.
- Units: 0
Places Of Interest
- Bangkok Hospital (7.84 km - 14 minutes Driving)
- Pattaya International Hospital (7.88 km - 20 minutes Driving)
- Jomtien Beach (1.85 km - 5 minutes Driving)
- Central Festival Pattaya (7.48 km - 19 minutes Driving)
- Avenue Shopping Mall (6.72 km - 18 minutes Driving)
- Royal Garden Plaza (8.26 km - 20 minutes Driving)
- Foodland Supermarket, Pattaya Klang (6.2 km - 14 minutes Driving)
- Foodmart Supermarket, Thappraya Road, Jomtien (4.59 km - 10 minutes Driving)
- Makro, Sukhumvit Road, South Pattaya (1.55 km - 3 minutes Driving)
- Tesco Lotus (2.37 km - 4 minutes Driving)
- Siam Country Club Golf Course (18.32 km - 28 minutes Driving)
- Phoenix Gold Golf & Country Club (14.7 km - 26 minutes Driving)
- Suvarnabhumi International Airport (125 km - 1 hours 31 minutes Driving)
- U-Tapao International Airport (36.37 km - 45 minutes Driving)